Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NEW Kakashi lemon

-Kakashi’s POV-

The past couple weeks had been unusually quiet and so I’ve been passing the time reading and ignoring the whining from my students about the amount of D-ranked missions they’ve been going on. I was on the way to see the Hokage, hoping for something to do. But I wasn’t expecting what was there waiting for me.
I eyed the woman in the office as the Hokage handed me a scroll.
“You are to show Miss Miyamura around the village. She’s to be stationed here for a couple of months so take care to show her the medical facility as well as intelligence, it’s vital to her work.”
I bowed and accepted the paper with her housing information on it. I glanced over at her again and she smiled, her blue eyes brightening. But when I didn’t return her gesture her smile faded and her eyes narrowed at me.
I took a step back, “We should go now if you want a proper tour.”
“Lets go.”

She bowed to the Hokage and gave thanks. Of all the things, I was playing tour guide to someone. She made a ‘humph’ noise as she walked by me and out the door. I followed after her, besides she’d have to stop at some point she has no idea where she’s going. Once we made it outside she turned around and promptly smacked me.
“What was that for?”
She looked at me in disbelief, “You don’t remember me?”
“Um …”
She was quite beautiful and as much as this nagging feeling was tearing at me, I couldn’t place her name or face. She sighed and pulled the band from her hair, letting the dirty blonde locks fall down her back and around her face. She gave me a pouty look and placed a hand on my shoulder.
“Kashi-kun.”
She looked so hot in that moment, it nearly gave me a nosebleed. And that’s when it all snapped together.
“Amaya!?”
She flipped her hair over her shoulder, “It’s nice to see you.”
My eye searched her over again, this time I compared her to the Amaya I knew before. Her hair was the same, only longer, her eyes were more intense. She was taller, more defined, she had grown up. Her hips curved at the right angle and my gaze lingered at her breasts, which I noted were fuller.
I quickly pulled my eyes away, “It’s good to see you too.”

-Amaya’s POV-

You smiled, “I guess I can’t be too mad, it was like what … six years ago?”
“It really has been that long hasn’t it?”
We were walking through the village now. He started pointing out shops and restaurants in between your conversation. He showed you the medical center and intelligence as instructed.
“So why are you in Konoha anyway?”
“Well, I’m deciphering some old scrolls and doing some medical research. The library is extensive here and if I need any help, well there are lots of capable Leaf ninja to do that.”
“I thought you were out in the field though. Last time we met you were a pretty high level shinobi.”
“Mmm … I’m expanding my horizons. I still go out on missions, do assassinations but I’ve been hitting the books a lot in the past couple years. Not only that but the pay is better.”
“Do you like it?”
“Yeah. It’s probably more interesting than those books of yours.”
“I doubt that,” he chuckled.
You laughed and watched him and even though his nose was in the book he still pointed out an inn, a flower shop, and a path to a hot springs without missing a beat. He really hadn’t changed that much. Okay, maybe he was little more laid back, taller … more fit … still just as charming and sexy …
“Amaya?”
“Sorry, was I dazing out again?”
“Just a little. I asked if you wanted me to show you the training grounds. That’s where I’m usually at with my students.”
“Sure.”
You followed him down another pathway, “So you have students now, huh?”
“Three of the biggest Genin brats you’ve ever seen, but they’re really good.”
It was silent again. You couldn’t believe you were here with him again. The two of you met about six years ago. It was by chance that they two of you met. You were working with your partner to capture a missing nin while he was working as ANBU trying to find the same missing nin. You hit it off with him so well. You fell for him almost immediately. As part of his reward for helping capture him, he and his partner were treated to a free stay in your village. You invited Kakashi out to dinner one night and after that he returned to your apartment instead of the inn. You started to blush as you remembered what happened there.
“Amaya? You’re dazing out again.”
“Sorry.”

You looked around your surroundings and smiled at the peaceful atmosphere.
“I don’t mean to be forward but … I thought a lot about you after I left.”
“You did?”
He nodded, “The promise I made you …”
“Promise?”
“Oh come on, I’m sure you haven’t forgotten. The promise to repay you, to treat you back the next time we met.”
“That was a long time ago.”
He stopped you and pulled you towards him, “But I intend to fulfill that promise. Come to dinner with me tonight.”
“Um ….”
“Unless you have a boyfriend or something like that.”
“No, I don’t,” you answered quickly, “you just caught me off guard.”
He stepped toward you and pushed you back as he kept walking. You stopped against a tree and peered up into his visible charcoal eye.
“Kashi-kun?”
He cupped your cheek softly and slowly rubbed his fingers down your jaw line and paused, brushing his thumb across your lips. Your face grew hot as his hand traveled down your chest, to your waist where he squeezed at your hip.
You bit down on your lip, “So, dinner right?”
“Lets go.”
He guided you with his hand on your lower back to a small restaurant back in the village. There the two of you shared dishes and caught up on each other’s lives. You had a lot of fun with him and inside you felt sad because you knew this was only temporary and you’d be leaving in a couple months.

You had split the bill with him and then he offered you his hand, “Come on, I need to show you where you’ll be staying.”
You nodded and let him continue to lead. You noticed he kept stealing glances at you or brushed up against you whenever the chance came. Yeah, he hadn’t changed that much, you smiled to yourself.
You were staying on the bottom floor of an apartment building designated for temporary residents. He dangled the key in front of you and when you reached for it, he snatched it away and unlocked the door for you. He gestured for you to go in and you did, feeling his eye burning into you.

“Thank you for showing me around today, I enjoyed it.”
“Me too.”
You sighed and sat down in an empty chair, “Now I remember why I missed you so much when you left.”
“At least we have longer than a few days this time.”
It was quiet until he cleared his throat, “I should go, you need rest.”
“You mean you’re not ….”
“Hmm?”
“Nothing,” you waved your hands. You got up and went to the door with him.
“I hoe to see you again soon.”
“You will,” he grinned, “I’ll make it a point to.”
You looked down with a light laugh and when you looked back up he leaned down to you.
“Kashi-kun?”
He sighed and hugged you tightly. As he pulled away he moved over and pressed his lips to yours. You were shocked, he was kissing you. You didn’t even notice when he had time to pull his mask down. Before you had time to close your eyes and enjoy the kiss, he pulled away, quickly pulling his mask back in place.
“You know, I missed you too.”
“I .. um …”
“Goodnight.”

And that’s how the next week went. You worked, studied, and translated texts. You met Kakshi for lunch and dinner and met some of the other leaf ninja as well as some of the Genin. Every night ended in kissing and a soft goodbye. Today was different. You weren’t sure how, it just felt different. You had picked up some food and the two of you ate at your apartment. Afterwards, the two of you sat around and talked and joked … and once it turned late you sighed sullenly.
“So, is this the part where you kiss me and say goodnight?”
“No.”
“No?” you questioned playfully.
He shook his head, “No.”
“You mean, you’re actually going to stay for a while? That’s great!”
He lightly chuckled and stepped towards you. You grinned as he wrapped an arm around you and then leaned down. Your eyes followed his face as far as they could and you saw the mask come down. You leaned into the kiss, your heart stuttered as your lips met his. His other arm came around you and you parted your lips, letting his tongue enter. You tasted him eagerly and he explored your mouth with equal vigor.

He began tugging at your shirt, pulling it up so he could slide his hand under it to caress your skin. His touch felt so good you lightly moaned. He pulled you closer to him with no gentleness, his fingers bruising your skin. He pulled away and you got a glimpse of his face before he moved to your neck. You leaned your head back to the side as he kissed and sucked on your flesh. He pushed you back and amazingly, you fell on the bed. Kakashi started above your pants, kissing up your stomach pushing your shirt up as he moved. He pushed the fabric over your breasts and you lightly arched your back so he could pull the pesky item completely off. He unclasped your bra effortlessly and tossed it to the side. He lowered his head to your chest, taking a nipple in his mouth. You gasped and closed your eyes, feeling his tongue tease and his teeth nip.
He abandoned your breast and sat up taking off his vest and shirt. He hastily removed his hitai-ate. You stared at his chest in wonder, your previous assumptions were right, he had gotten more muscular. He leaned back down to you but you put your hands up.

“Kakashi, wait …”
“I can’t wait any longer. I’m tired of trying to take it slow with you.”
“Then why were you?”
He grabbed at his hair and sighed, “Cause … I figured you had plenty of time here and we could … I’m not sure how, but have a real relationship.”
You didn’t know what to say so you said nothing.
“Believe me, it took all I had to keep from ravaging you at the training grounds the first day.”
“Kakashi …”
“Just don’t tell me to wait.”
“I’m not.”
He came back down, taking your lips with his while his hands flowed across every part of your exposed skin he could touch. In a swift, almost flawless, motion he moved off of you and to his knees on the floor. There, he began to undo your pants and with a quick lift and pull, they were off. He lightly kissed your right knee and then traveled upward inside your thigh. Your naked body was shivering in anticipation and he didn’t keep you waiting. You gasped as his mouth moved over, his hot breath rushing against you, his tongue slowly licked your clit.

He put his arms around your legs to hold them in place. His tongue circles and swirled teasingly, making your body grow hot. He sucked and moaned against you, the vibrations of his deep throaty moan felt incredible. You were past being turned on and now you craved him. Your body itself was desiring him.
“Kakashi … that’s enough,” you clenched onto the sheets as his tongue quickly fluttered back and forth across your clit.
“Ka-ka-shi … I want you …”
He slowed down and pulled away, “Not yet.”
“I want you now.”
“No, cause first, I’m going to make you cum with just my mouth,” he paused to lick yo again, your back arched slightly in response, “And then I’ll make love to you.”
Your face grew even hotter as you realized he was serious. His head lowered again and pleasure shot through you. His tongue flicked over your area passionately, without mercy. You couldn’t contain yourself anymore. You grabbed at his hair with one of your hands, moans came mixed out with your breath. He hitched your left leg over his shoulder allowing him a free hand, which he brought up to knead your breast. He sped up and your breathing did too.
Small spasms hit your body as your orgasm approached. You bit down on your lower lip trying to keep your mouth closed, but it was a wasted effort. Your orgasm rocketed through you and you cried out. Kakashi held onto you slowing his pace to let you grasp the full amount of pleasure. He carefully moved your leg from his shoulder and stood. He undid his pants, freeing his erect member. He kicked his pants to the side and then moved you entirely onto the bed. He kissed you roughly as he positioned himself. He refused to part from you so you moaned into each other’s mouth as he pushed inside, filling you completely.

He began rocking his hips and you wrapped your arms and legs around him. He felt absolutely incredible like he was made just for you.
He moaned and reached a hand out, grabbing the head of the bed, pushing himself deeper into you.
“A-may-a …” he panted your name. You turned your eyes up to him. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly hung open. His cheeks were flushed and you couldn’t help but be taken in by his sensual expression.
He removed your legs from his waist and himself from you and turned you over. He helped you to your knees and entered you again. Holding onto your waist, he thrust himself harder into you. You cried out and he leaned down, his chest meeting your back. He kissed your neck up to your ear.
“Say my name, I love the way you say it,” he breathed heavily into your ear.
He slammed into you and you whimpered, clutching onto the bed, “Kakashi!”
“You feel so good,” he slid a hand down between your legs and began rubbing your clit. You moaned and hung your head as you absorbed the feeling.

“Faster … oh … please, Kakashi.”
He complied to your wishes, pumping himself in and out faster. His chest started to feel sticky against your skin. He pulled away, holding onto you he kept his pace, grunting and inhaling through his teeth as he lost himself in the feeling of your wet walls surrounding his hard member.
He removed himself yet again and pushed you onto your back. He yanked you towards him which took you by surprise. Your legs hung off the edge of the bed again, one on each side of him. He came down and kissed your lips, he moved to your neck and sucked on your skin, tasting your sweat as he readied himself again. He thrust into you and you gasped then moaned out his name as he found that spot. He put your legs up on his shoulders, going even deeper inside you. He held onto you tightly as you locked your feet around his neck the best you could.
He threw himself into you, slamming his body against yours eagerly. You clutched onto the sheets which now lay in disarray. Moans came freely and he felt so good you couldn’t hold back.
“Don’t stop!” you cried.

The sound of your bodies meeting filled the room accompanied by moans, whimpers and grunts. Kakashi’s passion filled eye seemed even darker as you met his gaze. He moved your legs down around his waist and he leaned down taking a nipple in his mouth, his hot tongue teasing the hardened bud.
“Kakashi … I’m gonna … cum,” you whimpered as he drove into you.
He left your breast and concentrated on giving you your next orgasm. His mouth lightly fell open as he felt your muscles tighten around him. He was thrusting into you with all he had. Your ecstasy rose, feeling inches of him slide in and out, his strong hands holding you dearly, his voice calling out, saying your name. Kakashi was on fire and everything he did was making you melt.
You clenched your jaw as a spasm shook you. The pleasure was overly intense, your body craved the orgasm that was building in your core, waiting for that one last push to send you over the edge. You whimpered and cried out with every thrust, your hands clutching onto him now. Your legs quivered and your back arched and suddenly your burst, your body shuddering as you cried out his name over and over.

Kakashi moaned in approval, a small victorious smirk flashed across his face for a second. Your body was still riding out the high, smaller ripples of pleasure echoed through you. His hands grasped your waist tighter and his low sensual voice muttered your name as he pushed into you once more reaching his orgasm.
He collapsed onto you, his breath fanning out across your skin. You could feel his heart pounding and you were sure he could hear yours. He laid there for a moment, gathering himself the strength to move. He slowly withdrew himself, the action causing both of you to moan.
You pulled yourself back onto the bed and he followed, lying next to you.
“You were amazing,” you managed to get out the compliment.
“Because of you.”
You tilted your head back to look at him. He rolled toward you and placed his hand on your neck then leaned in and kissed you.
“Will you stay the night?” you asked as he barely pulled away.
“I’ll stay every night if you ask me.”
You smiled against his lips and kissed him again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay I was so happy to see that you had updated and posted a new lemon.

Extra props for it being with Kakashi, lol. This lemon was good, hot AND tender, I love my bouts sweaty hard passion to be fused with love and gentility. It was a bit short, but good none the less, Kakashi was Kakashi, the hot, mysterious, sexy, love making machine we all imagine him to be.

Thanks for the update and I'll be eagerly anticipating a new one!

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks For Makin This =D Really Appreciate It =) Thought Ywas Really Good =D x

Anonymous said...

Oh My God that wa the best lemon ever!!! I love Kakashi and someday I will find him and marry him. But this was awsome it made me feel like I was whats-her-name. Damn it coud have induced an orgasm it I tried lol but that would be too wierd. Write another and if anyone has a good kakashi lemon send it to me at Caitlyn.swann@yahoo.com please I love Kakashi yaoi stories so please send me one.

Anonymous said...

omg i love kakashi lemon storys. and this one was so awesome. i felt like i was her. ( i wish) lol
any write some more

ankoxlover said...

great jop